Ticket: A Paradigm of Excellence – Paradigm
Dear Paradigm visitors,
Update Februari 7 2021
Dear Paradigm visitors,
This surreal period of time has been going on for almost year. We miss you guys so much. The negative impact COVID-19 has on the world is something we’re greatly saddened by. We try to remain strong in the meantime. The love we’ve felt through all of your messages and donations is simply incredible and it supports our perseverance. So thank you from all of us!
Light at the end of the tunnel
These dark times don’t offer a lot of perspective for a lot of people, us included. However, it a tiny bit of light has appeared at the end of the tunnel. This has started when the government started to realize that festivals and events are definitely important to people’s well being. There will be experiments in so-called ‘field labs’ in February, which are created to research possibilities for organizing large events again after July 1st 2021. The great news for us is that we can start to plan for Sunday Afternoon Collective (SAC) and Paradigm Festival 2021. The other side of that coin, however, is that the Winter Parade, Backyard Festival, PRDGM WKNDR, APOE and Planet Paradigm 2021 will not be taking place this year.
New dates and tickets
Ticket sales for SAC and Paradigm Festival 2021 will pick up again soon. The new dates for the cancelled events are confirmed now too:
Winter Parade: 26-02-2022
Backyard Festival: 26-03-2022
PRDGM WKNDR: 8/9/10-04-2022
Planet Paradigm: 28-05-2022
What it means to have a (already converted) ticket for one or more of these cancelled events:
Your ticket will remain valid for the 2022 edition. You’ve probably already converted your ticket(s) using Save Your Ticket (2020 to 2021) and you have our heartfelt gratitude. Because so many of you did this, we were able to continue our existence.
We would ask you to please make the same decision again. We would be so incredibly grateful if you did. We’ll take care of converting it for you, so you won’t have to worry about a thing. If you choose to save your ticket, you’re not only helping us but also the numerous freelancers, stage builders, artists, suppliers and partners we’re working with. We want to keep organizing our events with these incredible people for the foreseeable future. We need to do this together to secure the future of our beloved scene, our events and cultural landscape we worked so hard to build and shape.
What if you can’t make it in 2022?
Our voucher and refund policy is also based on the Save Your Ticket agreements. The procedure is as follows:
– If you can’t attend on the new date, your ticket, including service fee, can be converted into a voucher, which acts as a digital credit. This voucher will remain valid until December 31st 2022 and can be used for all purchases via /order_ticket/380917 and www.paradigmfestival.com ticket shops.
– If you’re not able or choose not to use the voucher, you can request a refund.
– We are trying to make sure refunds are handled as fast as possible. The refund will be deposited into your bank account within 13 months from the date of the event, following the rules laid out in the Save Your Ticket agreement.
– You can also donate your ticket.
Good arguments for converting your ticket again to next year:
– The line-up will largely remain the same as announced in the first place.
– Because most of these events were close to selling out in 2020, there will simply be fewer additional tickets available (or none, is some cases).
– The 2022 ticket prices will probably start off higher, as we’re continuing with the step where the sale ended.
– It will always be possible to sell your tickets via Ticketswap.
– You’re not only helping us but you’re contributing to the entire cultural sector by saving any tickets you have.
How can I apply for a voucher, refund or donate my ticket?
You can get a voucher or refund for your ticket or donate your ticket by sending an email to email@example.com before 11-02-2021. You’ll receive a confirmation reply within 24 hours, containing the necessary steps.
Lastly, we want to express our love to all of the people fighting rigorously during the corona crisis.
Never forget, it’s always darkest just before dawn.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we have some news to share with you all. We’ve been keeping a close watch on all of the measures the Dutch authorities and the RIVM are enforcing. Because of this, we sadly inform you that APOE King’s Night will not be taking place as scheduled on April 26th 2020. Though we made this decision with a heavy heart, we have to act responsibly and follow the safety instructions from our government.
For everyone who’s bought a ticket already, don’t worry: your tickets are going to be valid for the 2021 edition. If possible, we want to ask you to refrain from getting a refund. You’d support us immensely during these trying times.
In the meantime, stay positive, stay safe and stay at home as much as you can. We’ll see each other again after we’ve put this crisis behind us.
Heads up! We’re going to frame APOE differently this year. As a result, we won’t be hosting an event during King’s Day. Instead, we’re planning to direct all of our focus towards King’s Night for APOE!
∆ Chris Liebing